Free Live Webinar for Landlords, Property Agents and Tenants.
FRIDAY 24TH APRIL 12.30PM – (link can be sent if you cannot watch live)
Whether you are buying, selling or renting the lockdown has caused many property-related challenges. Can I complete? Can I move in? What happens to my deposit. Over the past few weeks we have talked to many people and a number of them were dealing with difficult property issues like these.
Join this webinar with Neil Tozer of www.ridgewater.co.uk and Rebecca Holloway Partner and Head of Residential Property at BOYCE HATTON LLP who will help answer the top questions and more during this free webinar
1) If I am renting does my Landlord have to do essential repairs?
2) I am a Landlord, do I still have to do the annual Gas Safety Certificate
3) Can I move house now?
4) What transactions can be completed at this time?
5) Is there anything I can do to help sell my property once lockdown is over?
6) Can I / My Agent still do viewings on my property?
7) Can I still market my property for sale or rent?
8) What does the housing market look like now, in 3 months and beyond?
9) What do I do if my tenant says they can’t pay the rent?
10) My landlord gets a mortgage holiday, why do I have to pay rent?
They will also be taking live questions.
Sign up if you are interested in the property market right now and even if you cannot get to the live webinar you will be sent a link to the recording.